Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A look Ahead

As I am looking for a new job I find myself board crazy. There is so much that has to be done that is just a bit overwhelming. I know that there is a a job out there and if I continue to show myself that I am worth more than six dollars an hour and I will not go back to Marsh. You read it here first folks. I am broke and getting close to being desperate but I am still not going back because I am not that desperate. I am also living with my grandma and grandpa bales right now because I won't move back in with my mom.

My truck is still great and will be until I can't make the payments and I run out of money but I will make it.

One of my best friends moved to Nebraska and I haven't gotten to talk to him in weeks. He did promise me coffee before he left yet I got none.

I am off to look for a job some more. Talk to you all soon. Remember you can always call me.

No comments: