Friday, July 22, 2005

This week hasn't been easy on me at all. Between all of job interviews, family issues (which we always have), work, school, and about everything else that you can come up with I am forced to end one relationship in order to continue another one.

This week I called it off with Rob and I have to tell you that it hurt. I really like his boys and I really like him however as a result he isn't as available as I need him to be for me. I have been dating both guys for a couple of months now and have discovered that Tadd has so much more to offer me that I need right now. I don't doubt that Rob has all of these things as well he simply isn't in a place where he can put it all out there for me like I need.

I am looking forward to dating Tadd exclusively and seeing if there is anything there that can be cultivated to a 'higher' form of a relationship. I am stressed out because it is tough to stop dating someone that I have grown attached to over the last few months but I am also excited about what has started between Tadd and I. Here goes nothing.

No comments: