Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Now What do You do with This

Some times I realize that God has a such a sense of humor that makes you sit back and laugh and/or roll your eyes when you know that this once at least this once God was right. I still don't have a place to live in Fort Wayne which is frustrating but I am sure that I will have a place sooner or later.

I know that moving there will be good for me and for my family although I know that there are family members that I will miss even more than I do now. I miss Staci already I got to see her last night which was fun and funny at the same time. I got to sit across the room most literally and chat with her online. I hate to say it but aunt and uncle are two of the fakest people that I have ever met.

My cousin made a comment that we were twin separated at birth. There is the whole age difference thing and the whole two different birthdays thing but we are so much alike that at times it is scary to say the least. There is a lot more to say here but I will make sure to cover it later.

No comments: