Friday, September 16, 2005

Changes

So life is all about things changing and there are times that it hurts to know that everything around you in changing even on small levels yet still it happens.

I got a phone call, one I knew was coming sooner or later but it still showed me what I lack when it comes to my age and where I am headed in my life. Elaina is having a baby and I am so happy for her but still here I sit unable to decided on a relationship, childless, and still in school. I work in a grocery store so my 'personal' life is now pretty much nonexistent when it comes to that.

There are things I want that I see those around me getting and it hurts. I know I shouldn't be jealous and really I'm not, I'm so happy for them and all the things that they have. They just choose different roads to getting them than I did and on a learning curve prospective I am 'running behind' those who are in the same group I am.

So what am I babbling about I don't really know. I just want to grow up and be like all the other kids and yet I am still very much me and very much alone.

In other news family reunion went off with slightly less drama than normal. No one screamed, and the food wasn't to bad. My grandma is still a nag and great grandma is crazy but I knew that going into the deal so no real shocks there. Got to see my cuz even though just for a few minutes, I sure do love her and miss her something awful.

Everyone have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww :-) so I thought to check this for the first time in eternity and you love me haha. I'm touched. when my computer died I lost all my bookmarks and it slipped my mind you had this! Now i'm back on track. Sorry I wasn't at reunion long...I had a meeting with a prof for the next day...and although I could have probably worked something else out, I knew staying at reunion for long wouldn't be good...I was right...my parents couldn't handle being very civil to me in the short time I was there. So I miss you and wish I could have spent more time with you minus the family. Hope you're well...if you're ever online leave me a message...I always get your mom, so I probably won't do it too often. Love ya cuz...