Friday, January 13, 2006

Here I sit in Tennessee and one may ask why I am here. Well there are several reasons, I came down here to see Chana and her baby Jaden and may I say that Jade has grown so much I can't hardly believe it. I also came down to hang out and get away from everything for a while because of all of the changes going on at work I just needed the time away.

In the event you live under a rock or are well kept out of the Warsaw rumor mill I have left my church and have no idea what I am going to do with my life or where I really stand on my faith and the issues that go with it. I don't like not having a church but it is what had to happen for right now. I will see what I can do about it when I get back home.

School has been going well Graduation day is going to be July 29 in phoenix, AZ and I have to say that I am so excited and I am making no attempt at hiding it from anyone. I know that it seems so juvenile for me to be bouncing off the walls again over this but I have been in school for 20 years today and I have no intentions of going back to school for a while. I know it is dumb but I think I am ready to tackle the world on my own.

No comments: