Saturday, January 07, 2006

Seven Days In

Seven days into the new year and there really hasn't been much for me to speak of. I am seeing Rob still and it seems to be working out well I just get frustrated over the whole situation which I am sure I will over more throughout this next year.

School is going well, I got my invitation to graduation yesterday which was rough. I will have a Masters degree in just a few months. I don't know what the future holds from there but it hard to think that two and a half years ago I didn't have a clue and now I want nothing more than a career and a future with the man I have fallen in love with. That is right a masters degree and the possilbility of a future with someone who is great.

On a slight side note, my second cousin, Sharron Wright, passed away from her battle with cancer may God be with Joe and the kids while the take the time to work through everything that goes with this trial.

No comments: