Monday, April 11, 2005

HMMMMM

The last week has been eventful but the next one will be as well.

Since I last posted there has been few changes of heart that I never thought that I would have and it hasn't been easy at all. I have decided to go ahead and move, no I don't have a job anymore and I don't have a place to live anymore but the burden on my heart for that city is so great that I am going to go ahead and go and then see what life throws my way as I do so. I am not sure when I will leave, I must have some money in savings for a while if I plan on leaving without a job but I am positive this is what I am going to do. There will be no more second guessing and no more absolute doubt of God's plan for me and therefore I will do this.

Eric and I had dinner with Bryan and Michelle on Friday night and had a pretty good time. Michelle could sooner or later grow on me. We had a lot of laughs and different conversations. The highlight of the evening was the cheesiest gift I have ever seen because of its contents but I am sure that Michelle meant well so we will not judge her on her lack of tack or creativity. Michelle and Bryan cooked dinner this time and Bryan turned 22 yesterday, I haven't talked to him yet but I am sure he had a good day. We got home late on Friday night then Eric went back to school because he was pretty close to missing his curfew.

Saturday I spent the night with Rob at his house watching movies which wasn't a big deal but man I was tired on Sunday. We watched all kinds on movies all night and had a lot of fun just hanging out. We talked about all kinds of stuff between movies and laughed and then when I left his house at 9 am to drive home I still hadn't been to bed and was definitely feeling it. I have to admit that I didn't go to church Sunday morning I elected to try to get some sleep which I did get a bit but not nearly enough. I went to church Sunday night and that was good pastor has a whole lot on his heart I can tell he for some reason is struggling to put all the words out there to the congregation.

This week is going to rough for me and I know it. Elaina gets married on Saturday and I would venture to guess that is when it will hit me that I am in fact not yet married and have no idea when that will happen. I am sure the wedding will be beautiful and wonderful but it will still be hard to stand there and watch one of my best friends get married when I am no where near that step in my life at the moment. I have to work a couple of days this week and do a lot of running for the wedding and stuff but it will be a successful week one way or another. I also promise I will post some pictures for everyone of the wedding and stuff.

Have a great day.

No comments: