Sunday, April 03, 2005

Wow what a week

So this week is over and I am not sure what on earth happened to it but I guess in the big picture that is a good thing for me and for those around me. This week has had been over all uneventful, with the exception on my attempt to cut my pinky finger off while I was at work on Saturday. After taking the bandages off today to see how gross it would look without being covered I discovered that I cut it worse then I thought I did but I will survive I still can't believe that I managed to do it.

Lets see what all happened this week...hmmm...Larry and I talked pretty much every night till well into the morning hours although I still don't know what type of relationship I would like to have with him. The problem is really that he tends to disappear for months at a time and never tells anyone when he has gone, that is how we ended up being separated for such a long time anyway, so I just need to know what type of friendships or relationship I want and/or can have with him.

On Monday we walked again only to have to come home because I just wasn't feel too good at all but it okay. I worked all week and really started cracking down on some of this school work that needs to be done. Yesterday Bryan called and we talked for a while but then I had to cut the conversation short and didn't realize that I had forgotten to call him back until about fifteen minutes ago so I will call him tomorrow after my minutes go to free.

Church today as good for me and getting to sit and listen to Pastor Cox talk about having options for the future, even when we don't know what they are yet. My church finally got a web-page up and running so here it is www.warsawupc.com.

Everyone have a good night.

No comments: