Monday, April 25, 2005

Momma said there'd be days like this

There'd be days like this momma said.

Today I got woke up early by the store and I didn't really want to go in but I am broke to say the least so I went and worked a 10 hour day which stunk. I went to Subway for lunch where I dropped an entire set of keys but someone was kind enough to turn them in and they happened to have my phone number on them so they called me to tell me that they had them and that I could come pick them up at any time.

Work has been fairly uneventful which has been nice. I applied to be transferred to the store that is being built in Naperville Illinois. It would be a huge step up and I do enjoy the industry. I have to commit to Marsh for 1 more year to be considered for the job and then I will have to follow through. I do understand what my family is saying about me moving across the country alone and how there can't be anyone there within a couple of hours if something were to happen. If this is what I am supposed to be doing with my life then I will go and I will be happy with the choice to be there. If not then I will live with that also.

I have started dating again and it has been nice. I had laid low since my heart got crushed but it is okay and I am ready to move on. I still love him no questions asked but it is clear to me that he doesn't love me in the same way. I miss him terriblily and one day we will be friends 'just like we used to be', but until then we will have to work with what we have. Anyway dating has been different. When I go out on dates it is to get to know someone better and to see if I think there is a possibility of them being in my life long term. I can see that the next year or longer could be difficult. I think with all of my close friends getting married it is starting to make me want to and need to grow up.

So look out life here I come. Everyone have a great day.

No comments: