Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Okay now

I have started dating a good guy but I don't know what to expect. I don't expect perfection, well not really although there are times that it would be nice I have to admit. He is 31 years-old so for me nearly right in my age frame overall. He doesn't have children, different for me over all and he isn't even divorced he has never been married. Which makes him totally not my type at all.

I don't know what the future holds and I have started looking for a job someone and hopefully I will be getting that job quickly and will have a load of fun doing it. I love the idea of moving back to Fort Wayne so that is my goal now to move back there and start living my own life instead of the one that everyone feels that I should be living.

There are so many that feel like they can tell me where to go and what to do and I know full good and well that it is in my best interest to get away from here. I will be so much healthier and happier that way. So I will write more soon.

Have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz...I miss ya. For a while I was sure I'd be in Marion all summer having to try life totally on my own due to job problems...but I just got a job in Warsaw at CVS! So I will be home this summer...so we need to spend some time together. And hey, I like the fort wayne idea...little more feasible for this cousin of yours than salt lake. and hey, I could see you and my aunt all at once. i can't use msn anymore for some dumb reason, so sorry i'm never on if you are. email me or something...I miss ya :) later.