Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Random

There are so many things that haven't been said here lately because I don't know where to start. Change is once again in the wind. I don't know where to start or for that matter where to end this post so it may seem a bit random but here goes nothing.

1. Several people have quit their jobs at Marsh and have left the rest of us there to pick up the pieces of what we used to know as our lives. I have had to go to work everyday this week and my next day off is about 2 weeks away when we finally have enough people trained to cover the floor so the rest of us can have a couple of days off.

2. Got a phone call from Bethaney which was really nice and a good uplifting for me. I miss her I really really do. Even with all of the stupid things that I did that could have so easily cost me her friendship she is still there for me. We have drifted apart here in the last year but that is bound to happen I guess because of the different directions that our lives have taken. I hope to get to see her next week sometime because she will be fairly close. I miss the relationships that I had while I was in college and I miss being able to hang out with friends every night if I want to. This whole being an adult thing is rough because there is so much more that needs to be done than just hanging out.

3. My family is really starting to get to me and won't stay out of my business. Everyday is the same thing, Why aren't you married yet?, Why don't you date more?, Why don't you have a new job?, Why are there so many different men in your life?, Are you having sex?, Are you pregnant?, What are you doing with you life? Just a few questions that I have heard lately.

4. Got my grade for school and didn't do as bad in the last class as I thought I had but I still didn't get an A. It is the lowest grade I have ever gotten thus far in my Grad school career. I am not happy that I let it slip so much but I am sure that I will be okay and that this program will still be a success.

So life has been well life to say the least. I am sure that God is in this I am just so frustrated. I will follow up later. Have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

family...heh. yep. definitely don't think we won the whole "what family will you get?" game, huh? but hey...you're fine, do what you need to with your life...and I have faith you aren't one big bad decision making machine. we just gotta block them out sometimes. love ya cuz. -Staci