Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The L word

You all know it is that word...The one word that will send me running faster than anything else in the world just because of all of the things that it includes in its meaning. I find myself in a dangerous place for me and I don't know what to do with it or the emotions that go with it.

I know that we have only been dating for a couple of months, well only since after Eric and I went our own separate ways for the last time, or at least what we believe is the last time.

The guy I am seeing is wonderful, treats me like a princess which is always nice and every girl needs a guy who will treat her like that but then what do you do when you (I) decide to move away from Warsaw and live with an long time friend for at least a year. Not that I think we will be getting married before a year is over but I will be living 40 miles away from here and we have problems scheduling around the 6 miles that currently separate us.

I have had several people ask me what my problem is the L word and I can't really pin point it, well I could but no one would understand it completely. There are so many things that go into being in L--- Sorry still can't bring myself to say it or type it but if you can read or if you have ever listened to music you know what it is.

I mean lets think about it...
I think I L--- you but what I am so afraid of...I'm afraid that I'm not sure of a L--- There is no cure for...
L Is for the way you look at me O is for the....
Can you feel the L--- tonight the peace the evening brings

Hollywood also contributes to the way people feel about L--- by writing and producing movies like When Harry Met Sally.

So where do I stand on the L word...I'm all for it but I don't know if I have it in me to proclaim it from the rooftops.

No comments: