Thursday, June 09, 2005

The Willows at Coventry

As you may guess by the title or maybe not, hard saying really, I have found an apartment and put the security deposit down on it. It is wonderful and I have a wonderful roommate, most people know her as the roommate I had in college, Bethaney, we are really looking forward to moving in in early July. We are both ready to make this transition to 'adulthood' as it were.

We each have our own room and the rent really isn't that unaffordable when there are two people living there. Now I am really cracking down on getting a job in Fort Wayne so that this move goes a lot smoother than it would if for some reason I am not able to find a job right away.

The complex has all kinds of wonderful amenities to offer us, swimming pool, fire place, hot tub, handyman, fully stocked fishing pond, just to name a few. I even think that once I give my mom directions she may be able to find it again. This also applies to my friends and other family members (sorry Staci).

There is a lot that will go into this moving including figuring out where my current relationship stands and if it would be best for us to call it off and just be friends or if we should make a go of it even during the move. I am hoping that he wants to try to make a go of it but it is hard saying really. I really like Tadd much more than I ever expected myself to, since he is no where near what I would consider my type, but I know moving 2 counties away may put a strain on what ever it is we are trying to build here.

There are other complications to the whole lets move to Fort Wayne thing but they are not serious and I know that we will be fine over all. My dads parents don't know what is going on yet because I have chosen to keep them out of the loop. They seem to create enough drama on their own without me telling them that I am moving away again and this time there is very little if anyway I am moving back in the near future. My mom parents don't know either because I am currently housesitting their house and they are off in AZ visiting grandpa's sister.

In other news:
--Kyle's graduation party was over all a success
--My mom is crazier than ever
--My grandma Wright is going to drive me over the edge it is a good thing that I work a lot
--I will get my car back before I move
--God is good and I know that we are doing the right thing

Everyone have a good night, I'm sure there will be more to come in the next couple weeks here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You would be amazed at my direction finding abilities now having been stuck in downtown Indy with Thomas the one day with me driving...life changing experience haha...and still here to talk about it. I may just be turning into a human GPS system now.

-staci