Sunday, June 05, 2005

2 very busy weeks

This has been 2 very busy weeks to say the least that all culminated today with the final major event.

On May 28 my best friend Sarah got married and that was rough for me. I watched her walk down the isle and I cried because it hurt and yet I was strangely happy. I know that this is what is best for her and I know she will be happy but it didn't make it hurt any less.

My brother graduated from high school on Friday and I was forced to sit through the commencement ceremony which may I say was horrible. Then today was his Open house which was also horrible because of the family and all of the pointless bickering and whinning.

My grandfather landed himself in the hospital late Thursday night and is still there today. He will be home tomorrow if all goes well and ultimately he will be fine but for now my grandmother is nothing but a drama queen. She has even started talking about not going on vacation which I think is a big load of crap.

I am stressed out but Bethaney will be here on Tuesday and we are going to go look for apartments so hopefully all will go well and I can put an end to this.

No comments: