Friday, August 27, 2004

Getting Started

I feel that I should first explain the reason for the address for this blog. nodoubtithink...Everyday we live our lives and you hear someone say I don't have any doubts about this or about that or even about life in general, but is this true. I don't think so, I'm nearly positive that if you ask someone there are many different things that they may have doubts about.

There are things that I don't doubt corner stone things...my faith, my friends, my security...but then there are other things that I do doubt. I am a high stress person...I thrive on stress and life by a color coded day timer to keep my life in order, but does it really...NO. I create illusions around myself to make me feel better and forget about the other problems in my world. I graduated from college nearly 5 months ago and I still have no actually job...I sell groceries, do I sense a doubt.

There are so many things to ponder in life...Where do I draw the line.

No comments: