Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Moment of Truth

Just minutes after having written the words its all in Gods hands hand I will just have to accept that it happened. The phone rang and who was it a potential employer who wanted to speak to me about the opportunities that they have to offer someone with my education. Although I had to cut some of it short we will be speaking in the morning about the various opportunities that they have to offer me and the type of employee they are looking for.

I never thought I would be so happy. I got into my car are started driving to work again like I have done thousands of times before but then I heard it...The phone again. I honestly figured it was my mom and she needed me to bring something with me or get something before I even came to work in the first place.

The second phone call confirmed it all for me, I'm on the right track and all things do work together. I have a second phone interview scheduled for tomorrow before I go to work at 11:30. Two job opportunities in less the 2 hours how do you do with this kind of promise. First I took a moment to be thankful and understanding that this doesn't mean that this search is over but it does mean that it is on its way and things can and will slowly starting falling into place.

For the first time in my life I have given up everything that is in me and let God do the rest and it is all coming together faster and faster then I ever thought possible. Where will I be is a question that I have asked hundreds of times before especially in the last few weeks but now I know wherever that is it is in God's hand.

Prayer is the key to everything and then more importantly listening which I haven't been so good at but as I grow spiritually I have learned that I must listen if I plan to truly be happy and successful.

No comments: