Sunday, August 29, 2004

Now What

Tonight sermon was on forgiveness and forgiving those who you need to...Including God if it be needed. We can often blame God for things in our lives and hold onto it thus limiting the blessing and gifts that God has to offer us.

I'm single and heart-broken which tend to go hand in hand for me. I know that there is plenty of time for me to get my adult life started but I also want to be greedy and tell God that I want it now. I'm at that place...Women you know where that is...I want a family and children...I want a career too but most of all I want that person that completes me and makes me feel as wonderful as I should. There are many different reasons the right person hasn't come into my life and I can see some of them when I look at the choices that I have made but then I look at it all and want more.

Where this blog is leading I don't know and what I will do in the coming days who is to say...God you've got this one...More to come I'm sure.

No comments: