Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Just Another Day

Just another day where everything seems to be going well. It is strange to me to have these happening more than about once a month. I had a phone interview this morning and they will be contacting me in the near future about the possibilities that they have to offer me. Does this mean I have a job, well I'm afraid not, but it does mean that I'm on my way. There are so many things that make me smile now even when I'm so sad about loosing such a close friend all in the name of love.

I am so looking forward to the prospect of moving on and getting out of here no matter where that might be it will wonderful and it will be all faith. For the most part no matter where I go I will be going alone and I will be scared to death but it will okay and God is going to keep things in order as I continue to learn to listen. There are so many things that I am discovering that I didn't listen to before. The world around me continues to change.

My cousin leaves for her first semester in college on Friday and I am going to miss her even though I don't get to spend that much time with her. This summer has been huge for the two of us growing closer which we we're really never given the opportunity to do until now. We are both older and actually have much more in common that I ever though possible. We really bonded on family vacation this summer and I realized that she is a wonderful young lady who has the whole world at her finger tips.

So my family is crazy no doubt about it but I'm learning more and more that there are rays of hope in there and we must make sure that we shine bright to all of the rest.

So as I leave for work today it is Just Another Day where I get the opportunity to rejoice in what God is doing in my life and how wonderfully everything is starting to fall together.

No comments: