Sunday, September 19, 2004

Family Reunion

Family reunion went off with a minimal amount of drama although some unexpected family members showed up it was a good thing. I hadn't realized how much my great grandma had aged until I saw her today but she looked good over all knowing that there are very few years left ahead of her. She is very opinionated to say the least but has the best intentions in the world...Most of the time.

This week will conclude my second online class and quite possibly start the road to my future. I fly out on Thursday and will return on Monday to Salt Lake City. What a difference a few weeks can make. Everyone seems to be taking these choices I've made pretty well and now it is time to put myself completely out there to see what is going to happen. There are so many people that I finally need to be honest with and I am at the top of my own list.

That is an area where we could all spend a bit of time. Being honest with ourselves about who we are and what we want. I know what I want now to put myself out there to try to get it. So once Again Here I Come World.

No comments: