Friday, September 03, 2004

Transition

My whole life seems to be in trasnition and it all appears to be going fairly well. As time progresses and I have to make these final choices and changes I keep reminding myself that all things work together. Late last night I had a long conversation with a women that I attend church with that told me that no matter what happens in the next few weeks this is God's will and it will all turn out just as He wants it.

I find myself fighting faith with the logical side of me. Logically this type of change is unreasonable and unheard of, but by faith I know that it will all be okay. Logically 1500 miles from the place where I grew up, although I swore I would never end up here, is completely unreasonable. There are many different 'end results' that I can imagine happening. I know that there are thousands of different ways that this can turn out if I don't at least listen to what God is telling me and pay attention to what He is doing for me.

There are thousands of things to be done and many things to be dealt with here, so here we go again. I will be okay and there will challenges and moments where I struggle but here goes nothing.

My transition is nothing compared to that of my cousin who leaves today to start a whole new part of her life and is ready to do all of the things she is so capable of. I love her and miss her already and I'm fairly certain she hasn't even left her house yet. Although for now she will live just over an hour away for me it seems like a world apart. I have no room to talk though, the things I'm planning will literally put us thousands of miles from each other instead of a hundred. Have I mentioned that I love so much and I am so proud of her? Just in case here it is again.

So as I enter this huge transition with open heart, soul, mind and spirit, I am forced to let go of some of the logical side of me. Where to go from here, I'll leave that one up to GOD.

No comments: