Wednesday, September 22, 2004

It Hit Me

Today is a day that I have been looking forward to for a very long time. Potentially the last day that I have to call Warsaw, IN my home and think about the fact that this is where I may end up for all time. I leave for Salt Lake City in the morning and everyone is a bit on edge about it all. Reaching outside my comfort zone isn't something that I have even been so good at. I want get this started and hopefully I won't be rejected along the way.

I'm in love, the problem is, the person I am in love with doesn't know it. How do I lay my whole heart out there before I leave without scaring him off for all time. I need choices to be made and I need to know if I am just imagining these feelings or if perhaps they could be returned to me. I am going to put it out there and see what happens, that's right Staci I'm taking a bit of my own advise. I won't know what will happen until the exact moment when it does and then I will have to face the fact that I am completely exposed to a person that means the entire world to me.

My emotions have a completely taken over me and I will have get them under control before I face my biggest fear...Complete and total honesty.

No comments: