Tuesday, September 07, 2004

22 for a few more hours

So with my 23rd birthday approaching faster than I really want it to, I decided to take a long alone, with my keys in pocket.

Here are the hard facts:
1. I'm not married yet, and I want to be
2. I don't have an actual job, I still do the same thing I did in high school
3. I realized recently that there are people in my life that I love more than anything.
4. Man I'm getting old fast and there doesn't appear to be anything I can do to stop it.

So reality isn't quite like I had always imagined it would be at this strange of my life. I expected to have a husband or at least be on my way to one but it appears this is another dream that may remain unfulfilled for a long while. I've found one person that I would actually consider marrying but I still don't know what kind of emotions and feelings he has for me.

I expect to have a job, after all I did what I supposed to do and went to college and got a degree so that I would be able to leave the job I had in high school.

And the fact I'm old really isn't true but you know sometimes you just feel that way.

No comments: