Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Bryan

There are many ways to describe Bryan but for those who know him the best way to do it is that he is just Bryan...

Tonight I talked to Bryan for nearly two hours and it was funny and great and I hope this relationship works out like he deserves it too. He loves that girl and for that I am happy yet she seems set on playing games with his heart and it hurts me to see that.

We talked about everything...literally. Even things that I won't come close to talking about on here. We laughed, he drank which is fine with me. There many subjects covered including his fathers illness and how he really wants to have a sense of humor about it all. There are going to be times over this next year that it is going to hurt more than he can stand and I want to be there for him and help him through this transition.

I miss his completely inappropriate jokes and off color comments about just about anything that he can come up with yet it makes for some good laughs in the long run. If you would have told me once I graduated high school that I would have any contact with Bryan I would have laughed because we spent most of the time together trying to avoid each other. Still now he has really grown up and I can appreciate him for who he is trying to become.

Wow Bryan has made some good memories over the last few months if only he knew. Laughing, crying, and just talking which has been wonderful. I can't wait to talk to him again.

No comments: