Sunday, December 05, 2004

Finding the words

There are so many times that I have so much to say but have no way to express it in written form. I fear that tonight may be one of those nights.

I have put myself out there and it hurts to know that now I must be the one who is waiting and understanding no matter what the end result may be. Today I have been all over the map emotionally. I could blame it on any number of things but I won't. I know that there is a point when you must be broken in order to get where you need to be and to see why some things have played out the way that they have.

There is so much internal fog right now that it is hard to give myself some form of direction. I am sure that it will be okay and that in the end all will be fine but the path to get there seems to be the one that is going to hurt the most.

No comments: