Thursday, January 06, 2005

No real title

Last night I had a wonderful conversion with Eric, that was needed to help me regain a grip on reality and the things that I am facing at the moment. The conversation revolved around opportunities, priorities, and timing of how things are slowly starting to fall into place. There were many humorous quotes that came up though out the evening some from me and some from him and it was good to get a chance to just laugh again.

I miss him so much and he has no idea, or at least that is what I choose to believe. He knows that I care and would love to have him in my life on a more regular basis, yet I wonder if that is the right thing to do. It has been hard trying to find out what where I really want this to go.

There seem to be several songs playing on the radio about looking for love and the whole time it is right in front of you. I feel more and more that it could be happening. I have said before that I love him and I guess a better way to word it is I was infatuation with him and those feelings have lead to a change of heart and have over time turned into love and now I find myself struggling to express that to him more and more.

I'm reminded of a song that I have heard several times over the last few days...

Somebody in the next car,
Somebody on the morning train,
Somebody in the coffee shop that you walk by everyday,
Somewhere out there is somebody.

No comments: