Monday, January 17, 2005

Two Days later

It is 2 days later and I still can't stop thinking about the things that I witnessed on Saturday night. The hurt and the pain that my close friend is experiencing and for the most part is completely unaware is taking place. I have cried, prayed, and even begged God to open his eyes to this unfairness that has over taken his life.

I have sat in shock and I have been in complete denial for the most part about some of the stuff that took place yet I know that I am loved. Not in a relationship sense but in a I have a cousin who loves me, friends who genuinely care about me, and a life that although it has hit some speed bumps along the way will be okay.

Tonight I will pray for all of my friends and family especially those who do not know God and wonder around facing things that are not necessary.

No comments: