Saturday, February 26, 2005

Bad to Good

So yesterday was a very rough day for me to put it lightly.

I quit my job, yes it is true after 7 years of employment I walked out the front doors and sobbed uncontrollably. I was so upset yet perfectly content with the decision to walk out the door. I am not sorry that I left nor I am really thinking that I want to go back. But I have a meeting with Mr. Pegg in the morning to discuss what happened and see if there is any middle ground to be had regarding what happened. I am sure it will be okay no matter what the final word is.

Last night was a late night but in a great way. I got to spend time with Bethaney and Frieda and just hang out. We went to a hockey game in Fort Wayne then off to Stake N' Shake for the rest of the evening. It was great to see them and talk to them both and just get out with people that I can stand. I have noticed more and more that I don't hang out with people that I like and the ones that I do don't live here anymore. Oh well. I'm off to bed. Have a good night.

No comments: