Thursday, February 10, 2005

A Quote

Today while I was driving and thinking off in my own little world I saw several quotes that were worth remembering as I passed signs:

--Worry is misuse of imagination
This one really hit close to home for me because I am a worrier and that may be the largest understatement ever. I want to over analyze everything that I can and know that it really isn't going to get me anywhere unless I simply make a decision and stick with it. I don't just worry at times I am even able to make myself sick over the possibilities. Wow this was a thought that I pondered for quite sometime. I have to admit that I am not going to quite worrying over all but I am going to work on not worrying as much.

--A Mistake can be just that

--If there are no reasons to say yes then why do we...If there are all the reasons in the world to why don't we.

--Miles are a relative term.

--Even the smallest journey takes faith.

Just some thoughts I picked up for today. I will have more to write later but for now I must go.

No comments: