Thursday, February 10, 2005

NO Title

Today has no title so perhaps that is why I titled it just that. I have had a life changing day and in many ways this is not a good thing but it is nice to have some movement in your life no matter what direction it is in. There are several paths laid out in front of you and you have to choose which one to go down and at the moment I have chosen one that will allow me to continue to redefine my limits, my thoughts, my outlook's, and more importantly my fears. I am not ready to get back to God with everything that is going on in my heart and I still completely and utterly alone and that pain has only gotten worse over the last few days.

I have no idea what I am going to do on the path that I am currently on. I am however sure that there are going to be times in the imitate future that I disappoint those who mean the most to me and those who have looked up to me even when I didn't know that they were. This will be the hardest part by far and facing those fears that I have chosen to keep inside will hurt not only me I am afraid. There are so many others that will be directly affected.

I am still alone and I am still afraid, and for now today was just another day, but then again so is tomorrow.

No comments: