Wednesday, November 10, 2004

AHHH Sleep

What is funny to me is that I am no longer in a 'traditional' college setting yet I still manage to loose sleep over project and other things that go into being back in school. Today I did something that I don't usually do and slept in till noon and it was wonderful. So with a full nights rest and the better part of a days I am feeling really good.

Today I have to go to work for a few hours then back here for a fairly unplanned night. I am expecting company sometime later today. I am not looking forward to it but in many ways I am because it will be a chance to put some final touches on the period end of a relationship. The guy that I dated while I was in college is stopping by to 'talk' or so he says but I need him to know that I am not at all interested in him anymore and although he is a wonderful guy and will make some girl very happy in future I am not that girl.

This evening or tomorrow I am sure I will have more to say about this and there are so many different ways that it could turn out and I am ready for any of them.

So I am off for now.

No comments: