Wednesday, November 10, 2004

You are the love of my life,
You are the hope that I cling to,
You mean more than this world to me
I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold
I wouldn't trade you for riches untold
You are, You are my everything.

As I sat and listened to this song it has so many different meanings in my mind. It can be a love song to someone that you care the world about and I have often thought of it that way. It can also be a song to the Creater which is more what it should be.

Tonight I put a huge piece of my past finially in my past and it broke every piece of my heart to do so. To leave it there behind me was not easy as I walked away. I know that this is what is best for both of us and we now can move on more completely with our lives. I knew the instant that we sat across the table from each other that I was going to have to streach myself and so was he to make this evening a success. I am more sure now of what the future holds than I have ever been before. The time approaches quickly and as promised my choices are being finalized as I type.

Have a good night.

No comments: