Monday, November 29, 2004

Who would miss me

Today I sat and thought about a lot. One thought that kept running through my head is who would miss me if I were to disappear today.

There aren't that many people who miss me when I am gone. I have thought that there would be an void in their lives and have no idea who it would be. I would like to think that I can affect people and that there are those who in some way would not have the same life if I wasn't here. I thought about the people that I have touched and how dishonest I have been with so many. I thought about where on earth I would be if I had continued down that path. I know that many have forgive me for the mistakes that I now call my past but would they miss me. Would they miss my presence? Would they even really know I was gone? It is hard to say. There are those that would in some way notice like family and people that I see everyday. I don't know why this set of thoughts has been running around my head over the last few hours.

So I am forced to wonder who would miss me when I am gone? Really Who?

No comments: