Friday, November 12, 2004

Doing Time

I am at a point where I am just doing time. I am working for the sake of working and know that it is what I need to do until I move in June. That's right you read it here first unless of course you are Staci I am planning on moving The second week of June and it is final. Where I stand right now there is nothing that can change my mind in the choice that I have made.

I know that this is the right choice no matter how many times I may question it during the next few months. I have given myself a few extra months to make this transition go much smoother than the rushed one that I was planning on. I am excited and scared and have for the most part started telling my family about the choices that I have made. Now I am 'doing time' here at home till that time comes.

I am ready, I really am and I have some great friends and family that will be there for me as I do this. Although I will feel alone I know that I am not and there will be days that I think I will stuck and confused and I just have to brace myself for them. There is no reason that this need be anymore dramatic than moving across town or one state over. I know that it is going to be hard and that is something that I am more than willing to deal with. The repercussions of it all are something else that I am ready for. I will miss things that traditionally I wouldn't: Birthdays, holidays, parties, weddings, and other important events in peoples lives, yet I will always be there for them.

The next few puzzle pieces will fall into place over the next few months. So here I go and I haven't been this happy and scared in my life.

No comments: