Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The end of the beginning

So the title leaves a bit of explaining to do and I won't get into all of it right now but I am sure that it will make more sense over the next few weeks.

Tonight was the last night of my LAW class for school and created much joy in my life knowing that it is the last law class that I will have to take for the time being. A good conversion with Alan a guy in my class created some light hearted laughs as we both sat stressed out staring at our computer screens because the class has not been the highlight of my scholarly endeavors. I know that there have been others that I haven't cared for but at least to date this one is number two on the list of classes that I am excited to never see again. Number one of course goes hands down to Spanish class.

My grade in this class will determine if I will continue in school or if this is where I in fact take time to step back and rethink everything that I have been doing for the past six months. It is hard for me to believe that I started this craziness of going back to school six months ago when I only graduated a few from Taylor seven months ago. So at this point I will know if it was what I was supposed to do or if it is something that I choose to do without really consulting God. I have 'met' some very interesting people along the way and that has been wonderful. If my grade is sufficient which I am truly sure it will be then I am off academic probation and will start doing work as a 'regular' student.

It is time for me to make some huge life decisions and I am now for the first time ready to do. I will know 100% by the end of the week what I am planning to do. Mark my words. I will know and it will be great and I am excited at this possibility. There are so many things that have to be done over the next couple of weeks and am ready. I also may not be leaving as soon as I thought which could be a good thing or it could be bad. I will deal with all of that when it is time. I am at peace.

No comments: