Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Conversations

Tonight was interesting at best. There are times that a light hearted conversation is all you need to really start to think about things. I love Bryan and it is so great that he has found a girl that seems to be exactly what he needs. He has fallen in love and it is wonderful. He didn't even need to say it I could tell just by the way he talks about her and the smile that I knew was on his face.

Bryan and I talked a whole lot about just about everything under the sun. But mainly a huge guessing game about who I have fallen for and whether or not he know him. We had several good laughs about it all and it was hard not to tell him but when it is time for him to know then he will. It is hard for everyone around me right now to know what is going on in my head yet not being able to express it completely.

I am exposed to more people today than I was a week ago. This week has been a week of apologies and corrections. There have been many times that it would have been easier to give up and let this whole thing go but yet I can't. I am working my way through many of my new and old friends one by one expressing my gratitude for their friendship that they have given to me that I have not given back.

Wednesday is a busy lazy day for me. I have quite a list of things to do.

1. Get new tires
2. Get oil changed
3. Order bridesmaid dress
4. Shopping at Kohl's, Old Navy, Lane Bryant
5. Possibly go out with friends

So I will be busy but around.

No comments: