Sunday, November 28, 2004

Trying to make sense for it all

There is so much that I don't understand and often times that is a painful reality for me. I wish I really had it all figured out and that I had it all under control but I just don't and that stinks.

There are moments in life when you need to step back from what is your life and really take time to look at everything you do. When you look at everyday life, not even the big stuff, I am forced to sit back and check my own priorities. There are so many things that I considered priorities that with a bit of prayer and a bit of time I am quick to realize that they are in fact not.

There will be more to follow I am sure. Have you ever tried to build house with wooden blocks but get the foundation under it slightly unlevel? Then much to my surprise it falls over. That is sort of where I am right now.


No comments: