Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Stressed

So its no secret I don't much car for it here and yet here I sit. Work has been stressing me out but more importantly money. I want to have a large sum of money in my account when I leave here so that if something should happen initially then I would be okay.

I feel more and more alone. All of my friends are gone from here and the ones I thought I still had clearly aren't. This will make my move so much easier in long run.

Change will hurt much like weight loss, growing pains or emotional baggage but we all have to de it and there isn't a thing that we can do about it. So although I am stressed out and in the mood to really rant I won't, I will spare you that reading and write it out the old fashion way, paper and pen.

Have a great day.

No comments: