Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Date

So I went out on my second date with a guy that I met about four weeks ago.

The first date went really well and therefore I decided that a second date would be okay. As many know I won't kiss a guy on the first date, there has been one acception to this rule, but anyway. I went out on a second date and was very quick to realize that this wasn't going to work out. We had fun and spent the evening together then as we walked to the door, I was about to tell him that I didn't think we should see each other again because I didn't think it would work when he leaned in and kissed me. Although, it was plesent I pushed him back so that I could tell him that I didn't think it was a good idea and that was the moment that I called him by the wrong name. I can honestly say that I am fairly certain I have never been so embarassed in my life.

So today is a new day, and is off to a much better start than the way yesterday ended.

No comments: