Friday, October 22, 2004

Sometimes you gotta laugh

OH to make a fool of myself. If there is one thing that I am good at it is making sure that I look like an idiot when the day is done. Between my overly clumsy natural self and my ability to mix people up I can usually end up looking like a huge dork when it is all said and done.

What would make yesterday any different? Nothing. I went to work, yes that job that I don't like that I don't want anymore, and did what I thought I supposed to be doing. There are times in my world where I should just keep my mouth shut and let things go on until someone else notices them, but that is not how I work, so I decided to say something, of course that is the wrong something at the wrong time but I say it anyway. I put my foot in my mouth big time and since it is such a familiar place for me, I am really okay with it.

I have to go to work today again, see what I'm talking about being an adult is rough, go to work everyday and pay your bills on time, yikes, I didn't sign up for this. I am tired and need to go get dressed, yes it is 1215 but I didn't go to bed till well after 4 so I really didn't sleep that long. I will write later tonight or tomorrow I'm sure.

Have a great day and remember to laugh at yourself, you are usually the best comedian out there.

No comments: